- 4-week placement : $2200
- Additional weeks/rotations: $425/week
Rotation fees include:
- Medical malpractice insurance coverage
- Housing placement assistance
- CV review and editing
- Personal statement review and editing
- Drug testing (when required by placement site)
Chicago Clerkships’ OPTIONAL Service Fees
- Airport pick-up: $40 to north/northwest Chicago and Loop; $60 to southside, Bronzeville, Hyde Park; $80 to Beverly, Evergreen Park, Oak Lawn. Fees are $10-$50 less than a taxi and no tip is required.
- Career counseling individualized telephone conference sessions: $500
Chicago Clerkships’ A LA CARTE services for those who are not using our rotation placement service:
- CV review and editing: $200
- Personal statement review and editing: $300
Also, you should plan for the following additional expenses:
- Rent: $500 – $700 per month, depending on location, amenities, etc. Chicago Clerkships offers referrals for our network of homestays (rented rooms in private homes), all of which are in the range $500 to $800 per month, depending on the amenities included.
- Background check: $30 for some rotations.
- Travel medical insurance is required for all NEW placements starting July 6, 2015. If you do not have a policy that covers medical care in the United States, please visit this site: G1G Insurance The price will depend on your age, health status, etc., but generally runs $30-$40/month.