On-Site Rotation Fees
- Starting September 1, 2022, the cost of one 4-week rotation is $2250 ($300 deposit + $1950 balance payment). All on onsite rotations require liability (malpractice) insurance coverage. You can secure this on your own, your school can provide it, or you can purchase it through us for $200/month. If you do more than one rotation consecutively, the fee increases by $50 per additional month.
- Any additional back-to-back 4-week rotations are discounted to $1950.
Telemedicine Rotation Fees
- Initial 4-week placement: $2250
- Additional 4-week rotation: $1950 surcharge.
- Housing referral network
- CV review and editing
- Personal statement review and editing
- CV review and editing: $200
- Personal statement review and editing: $500
Also, you should plan for the following additional expenses for on-site rotations:
- Rent: $500 – $1000 per month. Chicago Clerkships offers referrals for our network of homestays (rented rooms in private homes), all of which are in the range $500 to $1000 per month, depending on the amenities included.
- Background check and other certifications: around $60 for some rotations only.
- Travel medical insurance is required for all on-site placements. If you do not have a policy that covers medical care in the United States, please visit this site: G1G Insurance The price will depend on your age, health status, etc., but generally runs $30-$40/month.