- Initial 4-week placement : $2200
- Additional 4-week rotation, when reserved at the same time: $1700 (new fee program in 2021)
Telemedicine Rotation Fees
- Initial 4-week placement: $2200 + $250 telemedicine surcharge
- Additional 4-week rotation: $1700 + $250 telemedicine surcharge. Does not need to be booked at the same time as the initial 4-week placement.
Rotation fees include:
- Medical malpractice insurance coverage (for on-site rotations)
- Housing placement assistance
- CV review and editing
- Personal statement review and editing
- Simulation session at simulation lab
- EMR training
Chicago Clerkships’ A LA CARTE services for those who are not using our rotation placement service:
- CV review and editing: $200
- Personal statement review and editing: $500
Also, you should plan for the following additional expenses for on-site rotations:
- Rent: $500 – $1000 per month. Chicago Clerkships offers referrals for our network of homestays (rented rooms in private homes), all of which are in the range $500 to $1000 per month, depending on the amenities included.
- Background check: $60 for some rotations.
- Travel medical insurance is required for all NEW on-site placements starting July 6, 2015. If you do not have a policy that covers medical care in the United States, please visit this site: G1G Insurance The price will depend on your age, health status, etc., but generally runs $30-$40/month.